The website address is: https://creativehealinglincolnshire.co.uk.
My core beliefs regarding user privacy and data protection:
- User privacy and data protection are human rights.
- I have a duty of care to the people within our data.
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- I loathe spam as much as you do!
- I will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Personal information that this website collects and why it is collected
Should you choose to contact me via my email address then the data will be collated into an email and sent to me over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). My own SMTP servers are protected by TLS(sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted. The email content is then decrypted by my local computers and devices. However, not all mail servers are secured in such a way. Therefore, I would suggest that you always consider email as an insecure medium and not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email.
How we store your personal information
As this website does not use a contact form, comments or account log-in no personal information will be stored within this website’s database.
About this website’s server
This website is hosted by SiteGround within a UK data centre. Please refer to their Data Processing Agreement.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.